Regulation valid from: 1. October, 2020, 00:00 hrs
Regulation valid until: until cancelled
Updated 1. October, 2020
A ban is imposed on organising mass sporting, cultural, entertainment, social events, or events of other nature with more than 50 attendees at one time. If the number of persons at the above events performing on the organiser’s behalf exceeds 50 persons (performers, athletes, sports event organisers, etc.), a mass event will be held without live audience.
In parallel, it is prohibited to:
- organise mass, cultural, entertainment, social gatherings or gatherings of other nature (discotheques, dance events, etc.) in catering establishments (restaurants, bars, nightclubs, bars, etc.) and in accommodation facilities. The restriction does not apply to the regular provision of catering services in food establishments,
- organise large social gatherings (wedding receptions, celebrations, dance balls, funeral feasts, green ribbon parties of students, etc.).
Exception from the prohibition to organise mass events
Mass events with attendees having a negative RT-PCR test or antigen test certified in the European Union for Covid19 not older than 12 hours at the time of the start of the mass event are exempt from the above restrictions. The above mass events must be reported to the territorially competent regional public health authority not later than 48 hours before their start, whereby it is required to indicate exact time and venue of the event. Providing the above conditions are observed, food or beverages may be served at the event.
When organising massand supporting events it is necessary to observe the following obligations:
- entry to and exit from mass event places to be allowed with covered upper airways only (such as face mask, shawl, scarf),
- perform frequent disinfection of premises, mainly that if touchable surfaces (door handles, floors and items),
- hygienic facilities must be equipped with liquid soap and paper towels,
- placing at entrances of buildings alcohol-based hand disinfection dispensers or any other adequate means of hand disinfection and observe frequent hand disinfection,
- provide at the building entrance notification of the obligation, that in case of occurrence of an acute respiratory disease (such as fever, cough, cold, difficult breathing) such person is obliged to stay in domestic isolation,
- publish at a visible place a notification with information that if a person begins to show symptoms of an acute respiratory disease, it is necessary to contact by telephone their attending physician and leave the mass event venue and that shaking hands is prohibited,
- provide for sufficient ventilation of premises,
- the same conditions are also to be applied accordingly to mass events organised indoors,
- in the event of mass events organised outdoors the organiser is required to outline the area designated for such mass event and mark its entrance and exit,
- organiser must be able at any moment to show the number of persons participating in such mass event at one particular time,
- no refreshments can be served at the event (foods and drinks).
Organisers of theatrical, musical, and similar artistic performances are required to prevent entry to the artistic venue to performing artists and performers if measuring their body temperature shows a value above 37,2 °C.
In addition, the event organisers must ensure compliance with two-metre distance between person upon entering and leaving the venue, except the following:
- relatives, partners and persons from the same household,
- athletes and artists performing their profession,
- audience in the auditorium,
- in case of seating it is recommended to ensure seating arrangements, except persons sharing the same household, so that every other seat remains unoccupied, with recommended alternate seating sequence in rows of seats.
At the same time the following obligations apply to the performance of sporting camps and concentration training:
- upon the beginning of the event every participant must show to the organiser negative result of RT-PCR test for the COVID-19 disease not older than 72 hours,
- negative result of RT-PCR test for the COVID-19 disease not older than 72 hours must also be shown by persons acting on behalf of the organiser,
- organiser is required to deny participation at event to any person showing symptoms of the COVID-19 disease,
- mass event must be held under the condition of joint isolation of participants from the persons not participating at the mass event.
A rule applies for sporting events thatif they are to be held in a green zone district , the audience will be seated in every other row. However, if such game will be held in one of the districts within red zones, the audience will be seated in every fourth row.
These hygienic measures do not apply to weddings, holy masses, and other religious services.