From Tuesday, October 13, 2020, a gathering ban of more than six people has been applied in Slovakia. Exceptions are people living in the same household.
An overview of the most important changes since 15.10.2020
- all swimming pools, aqua parks, wellness / fitness centers, cultural performances (cinemas, theaters …) are closed,
- number of customers in shops: max. 1 person per 15 m2; only persons with a body temperature of 37 ° C or less may enter,
- restaurants can serve food and drinks only outdoors (on terraces) and sell take-away,
- mass events can take place only up to 6 people, with the exception of games of the highest sports leagues (hockey, football)
- it is obligatory to have the nose and mouth covered in the exterior, interior and means of public transport,
- people over the age of 65 have dedicated time to shop in grocery stores and drugstores from 9:00 to 11:00 (Monday to Friday); however, they may shop in other time as well.